Monday, May 3, 2010

SPOILED WIFEY DOES NOT HANDLE STRESS & UNCERTAINTY WELL

Let me start off that I recognize that I do not handle stress well nor uncertainty nor change.

Let me further state that I am currently snippy, aggravated, distracted, and in general, a real moody bitch.

Let me apologize in advance for my behavior for the next 2 months until I am settled in our new location.

Let me pledge that I will channel my angst toward a more positive reality to the best of my ability and not completely shred my hubby to pieces or snap at my innocent child or try the good humor of my friends.

I am heading to DC tomorrow for house-hunting. I will find suitable housing within our means. I WILL! I welcome prayers and positive thinking!

Moving should be viewed as exciting as this is another opportunity to reinvent myself (possibly to a working woman).

I will not let stress, uncertainty, & change get the best of me. I AM WOMAN, HEAR ME ROAR! (And when I get some money, I am getting a massage!)

No comments:

Post a Comment