Monday, May 2, 2011

Day 122 of Domestic Drudgery Bliss

Ding Dong, the Witch is Dead!

The big news for today is that Osama Bin Laden is DEAD! We got ya, Sucka! It might have taken us 10 years, but we are a persistent bunch. I listened to President Obama address the nation last night.

The Daily To Do List

Gymnastics
Groceries
Flowers for Teacher Appreciation Week
Post Office
Make Mother’s Day Cards
Aerobics

The Completed To Do List & Then Some….

Gymnastics
Groceries
Flowers for Teacher Appreciation Week
Post Office
Make Mother’s Day Cards
Aerobics

I am always trying to overcome my own inertia. Once at home, I don’t leave. Today we had a late start. We made it to gymnastics class, late of course. We came home to regroup for lunch and never left, which is a normal occurrence. Instead, I..

Cleaned and de-cluttered.
Wrote thank you notes.
Washed dishes.
Vacuumed.
Laundry.
Held/Nursed the baby.
Attempted to make Mother’s Day cards with the Boy. Failed.
Made beans & sausage for dinner.





Here’s a picture of my “desk” today.



Here are pictures of my “co-workers”.


It may look like the Boy is just clutching 4 markers. HOWEVER, he informed me that he is actually General Grievous (Star Wars Clone Wars) with 4 light sabers.


Just one of my good days….(I won’t dwell on the mompreneur article I read in the
Washington Post today that made me pause and consider my choice, which I usually do on my bad “work” days, when I meet up with my college friends, every time there is change and upheaval in my life because of Hubby’s career, and hormones.)

No comments:

Post a Comment