Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Spoiled Wifey Thanksgiving Meal 2010

Our Menu:

Cider Bourbon-Glazed Roast Turkey with Shallot Gravy, Williams-Sonoma Kitchen

Farmhouse Herbed Stuffing, Epicurious November 2007

Green Beans with Bacon and Shallots, Bon Appetit December 2000

Stuffed Mushrooms with Sun-Dried Tomato, Gourmet April 1992

Cranberry Sauce, Gourmet November 1999

Mashed Potatoes

Brandied Wild Mushroom Soup, Whole Foods

Dessert:


Pumpkin & Cherry Pies from Heidelberg Bakery, Arlington

Apple Pie from Whole Foods

Why am I a spoiled wifey for Thanksgiving? Because Hubby & Mother-in-law have given me the day off from cooking and they will prepare the feast. I am so excited that I have no kitchen responsibilities.

Whatever shall I do with my free time? Well, I don’t really have free time as I will be playing with my sweet child. And we do have a few projects to do….make a thankful turkey poster and a turkey popcorn holder. However, I am hoping that I will have some time to begin the annual holiday newsletter. Cheesy but I absolutely LOVE holiday newsletters!

Wishing you and yours a Happy Thanksgiving and another year of blessings….

No comments:

Post a Comment