Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Fuzzy Socks & Hot Tea….Another Night in My Paradise…

I’ve been trying to find motivation to write today especially since I had a terrific day. I remember thinking earlier today about how I no longer feel like I’m dying and no longer exhausted. But alas, come 7PM and I don’t feel so great. So here I am, in mismatched pajamas, fuzzy socks, and drinking tea, wishing I wasn’t congested.

My day consisted of:

Pre-school Drop-off: We were late; However, we made it before the director locked the door, which is a small victory. Tomorrow, we will strive (like we do every day) to be ON TIME!

Lunch with Gal Pals: Great conversations today (well, we have great conversation every week!) but today seemed a little more revealing than usual. Or maybe my hormones have messed up my filter as I definitely provided a too-much-information moment. (I like to believe to know me is to love me!)

Pre-school Pick-up of a Very Happy, Talkative Child: I love that!

Nap

Dishes

Library

Michaels: Not a store for the weak. What is it about baubles & trinkets & craft supplies that is so addictive? I got out of there only $20 poorer. I was a woman on a mission. Never wander around in Michaels…it can only lead to over-extension of credit and rationalizations. Trust me on this one.

Dinner

Played Hooky from Preggo Swim Class: I was a bit too wookie.

Fuzzy Socks: Hubby had bedtime duty. So I got to indulge in a bath, reading & now writing. It’s the little things…

Was your day in Paradise as exciting as mine?!

No comments:

Post a Comment