Monday, October 11, 2010

Are You Looking For Me? I’m Here, Buried Under the Mountain of Laundry

Can you see me waving my dirty bra of surrender?

How many loads of laundry does your household produce in a week?

I started yesterday and am STILL working through the mountain. Now granted, I had a terrific visit with my sister & nieces. Therefore, this week the volume is higher than normal when you consider guest linens & towels for 4 extra bodies. But I also had an unexpected 3 loads due to the dreaded nighttime accident by little boy. When it’s all said & done (and hopefully it will all be done by tonight!), I will have washed 10-11 loads of laundry. Is it possible that I have that much stuff to clean?! It is possible. I think about my friends who have multiple children and marvel at their mountain of laundry cleaning skills. I think about those who have to haul their laundry to a Laundromat. I think about those who, god forbid, have to hand-wash.

This Spoiled Wifey is VERY grateful for her washing machine & dryer. I want to thank the inventor of the washing machine. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment